As a mobile grooming service that offers 1:1 attention in an isolated environment our business is able to continue to operate during the current pandemic situation. We would just like to draw your attention to some additional guidelines to ensure your safety and also our safety so we can continue to work:
- Please arrange to leave your dog in a porch, conservatory, hallway or separate room for us to collect when you see us arrive.
- We will use our own lead and not touch your leads.
- We use a good quality, anti-viral hand sanitiser before coming in to collect or return your dog.
- We also use an anti-viral sanitiser in the van on surfaces.
- If you can leave us an extension lead outside your property/in a garage etc - that we can access and use without the need to come into your house this would be appreciated. Please cover the plug with a bag if it is raining.
- Payment by bank transfer would be preferred (payment to be made before the groomer leaves). If not possible please leave cash or cheque in an envelope where the groomer can see it.
These simple measures will help you and us to keep a sensible distance. STAY HEALTHY